This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Traffic 360
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Too much traffic?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote burner12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Too much traffic?
    Posted: 21 Jan 2013 at 1:22am
I keep getting the error there is too much traffic and please turn down the settings. I've brought the sliders down to 18% and it makes the airport look like a default FSX, and still asks to turn down the settings, with hardly any planes there. If I don't turn down the amount of traffic can that harm the program, or is there any setting i can change besides the amount of traffic? Cause if I go any lower buying Traffic 360 will be a waste of money. Which i don't want for it to be.
johnep View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2013 at 8:11am
Something wrong there. Uninstall and reinstall.
My problem is lengthy list of ATC call outs when I am trying to reply to ATC request. Can't get a word in edgeways!
johnep
burner12 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote burner12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2013 at 1:24pm
That sucks, you think mine is an FSX problem or my system can't take it, in the past it too WoAi @ 100% fine, or cause of the installation of T360?

Uninstall T360 or FSX?
Soaranden View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Soaranden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2013 at 3:08pm
Hi, burner12,

You may have multiple active traffic files. Check to see if you have an old TrafficX file and/or an old WOAI file that is still active.

Hi, johnep,

I've occasionally experienced runaway ATC, too. The number of ATC messages don't seem to relate to the number of aircraft in the area. Does closing and then reopening FSX usually solve the problem for you? I've never tried the more obvious and less drastic step of changing to a different radio frequency and then going back to the original frequency. Have you tried that? If so, does it work? If all else fails, boot your operating system into Safe Mode and wait five or six minutes. Then boot normally, and try FSX again.

Dan
burner12 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote burner12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2013 at 3:26pm
Originally posted by Soaranden Soaranden wrote:

Hi, burner12,

You may have multiple active traffic files. Check to see if you have an old TrafficX file and/or an old WOAI file that is still active.
Dan

I actually did take off the old WOAI files via Just Flight's  file manager that does that for you. Cause in the beginning I didn't see any aircraft. So i ran the program that searches for past bgl files and it took off all the WOAI files. But now the system says I have too much traffic.
Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2013 at 3:46pm
Hi,

Our tool is only looking for old FS9 format files as these stop any other traffic from appearing. If you have additional FSX format BGL files remaining then they will be running alongside Traffic 360 and potentially jamming things up.
Soaranden View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Soaranden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2013 at 3:53pm
Originally posted by burner12 burner12 wrote:

I actually did take off the old WOAI files via Just Flight's file manager that does that for you. Cause in the beginning I didn't see any aircraft. So i ran the program that searches for past bgl files and it took off all the WOAI files. But now the system says I have too much traffic.

Hi, burner12,

You haven't said whether you had Traffic X (or some other traffic program other than WOAI) installed prior to installing Traffic 360. If you had Traffic X installed, did you uninstall Traffic X before installing Traffic 360? Traffic X should be uninstalled before installing Traffic 360.

Since I continue to be a Traffic X user, and since I do not intend to purchase Traffic 360, I'm about out of suggestions for you to try. You may need to contact Just Flight support if no one else has a suggestion for you that solves the problem.

Dan
burner12 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote burner12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2013 at 4:12pm
Originally posted by Soaranden Soaranden wrote:

Originally posted by burner12 burner12 wrote:

I actually did take off the old WOAI files via Just Flight's file manager that does that for you. Cause in the beginning I didn't see any aircraft. So i ran the program that searches for past bgl files and it took off all the WOAI files. But now the system says I have too much traffic.

Hi, burner12,

You haven't said whether you had Traffic X (or some other traffic program other than WOAI) installed prior to installing Traffic 360. If you had Traffic X installed, did you uninstall Traffic X before installing Traffic 360? Traffic X should be uninstalled before installing Traffic 360.

Since I continue to be a Traffic X user, and since I do not intend to purchase Traffic 360, I'm about out of suggestions for you to try. You may need to contact Just Flight support if no one else has a suggestion for you that solves the problem.

Dan

Oh sorry no I didn't have Traffic X installed. T360 is my first ai traffic program ever.

I'm not sure to either uninstall and reinstall T360 or FSX?
ranger View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ranger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2013 at 7:47pm
I think you should wait for the service pack to be released as there are many problems with this programme. Many subscribers will have reported this issue to Just Flight but if you find other things that do not work properly then follow the link in the first post in this forum (Traffic 360) to report it
burner12 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote burner12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2013 at 4:02am
Originally posted by ranger ranger wrote:

I think you should wait for the service pack to be released as there are many problems with this programme. Many subscribers will have reported this issue to Just Flight but if you find other things that do not work properly then follow the link in the first post in this forum (Traffic 360) to report it

Hadn't thought of that good idea rangerTongue
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic