This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Traffic 360
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

No landings or take offs

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote burner12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: No landings or take offs
    Posted: 20 Jan 2013 at 5:56pm
I just bought Traffic 360 and have not had any activity. The aircraft sit there. IS there something I'm doing wrong, do I need to file flight plans for them?

And the sim keeps telling me too much traffic lower the amount. So I lowered it for civil to 35 and Ga to 20. How low should I go, without going so low no traffic appears?
cwk19 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cwk19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2013 at 12:22pm
No, your not doing anything wrong, everyone seems to be having this problem. Even with my traffic set to 10%, almost every available parking space is occupied and very rarely does an aircraft move. On the rare occasion an aircraft does land, it just disappears.

Hopefully, the coming patch will sort this problem.
freaknout View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freaknout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2013 at 12:11pm
I seem to have the same issue. Plenty of aircraft at the gates and a couple in the air miles and miles away but no take offs or landings even after 30 minutes. I had Traffic X installed and uninstalled that prior to the 360 install but is there a file or something that needs to be deleted?

Many thanks
JJ
Deltahotel View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deltahotel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2013 at 11:44pm
I guess I have the same disappointment with T360 as everyone else - too much parked and too little flying, but I will await the SP for an improvement before reverting to TrafficX. However, I just had a great discovery today - a very nice Twin Squirrel helicopter in RAF markings made an approach to Northolt, hover-taxied around a bit then parked and shut down. First helicopter I've ever seen as traffic, although I know there is an add-on somewhere which does it.
Dave H
Zigarten View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zigarten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2013 at 6:31pm
Same here, some landings in CYVR, no open gates anywhere, one 777 stuck right through the terminal.  Lots of airport service vehicles looking busy...
rockon01uk View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rockon01uk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2013 at 12:03pm
 I noticed while using the Traffic Explorer as part of the FSX SDK that some aircraft were not scheduled to take off for a day or two, hence why some were sitting around going nowhere.
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deltahotel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2013 at 7:22pm
Ok I"'m waiting for the SP anyway, but... I'm looking for a simple answer here, yes or no would be a good starter.
In case I am missing something, is there a simple way to reduce the amount of traffic parked at the gates and also generate more actual flyIng traffic??? I have RTFM but got the feeling that I would have to generate a flight plan and an aircraft and a schedule for one airport to get just one extra flight, and I don't have the time, skill or inclination for that. At East Mids today I was surrounded by very nice FlyBe 737s and Airbuses but nothing actually moved. Yet at a little Outer Hebridean airfield a Cessna or Piper took off happily. This with traffic sliders at about 45%.
Dave H
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deltahotel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2013 at 7:25pm
Ok I'm waiting for the SP anyway, but... I'm looking for a simple answer here, yes or no would be a good starter.
In case I am missing something, is there a simple way to reduce the amount of traffic parked at the gates and also generate more actual flyIng traffic??? I have RTFM but got the feeling that I would have to generate a flight plan and an aircraft and a schedule for one airport to get just one extra flight, and I don't have the time, skill or inclination for that. At East Mids today I was surrounded by very nice FlyBe 737s and Airbuses but nothing actually moved. Yet at a little Outer Hebridean airfield a Cessna or Piper took off happily. This with traffic sliders at about 45%.
Dave H
Blackrat View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blackrat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2013 at 5:44am
Well, I've been disappointed with Traffic360 for P3D. As others have said - loads of aircraft at gates but nothing moving anywhere. I didn't buy a traffic add-on to have to create flights myself of havew to dig into the bones of the system. What I want and need is a simple on/off button for AI traffic which 360 does not seem to give me.

I notice that Martyn said they are working on SP1 two months ago. How long does it take to fix a basic 'IT DOESN'T WORK' fault.

Come on JustFlight, you have my money now give me something that works - please.
Angry
quick View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2013 at 8:14pm
I too, as the others, are waiting for the T360 Update but its very slow in coming. It would be nice to have a projected release date from JF.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic