This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > F-Lite
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

md 81/82 - no VC

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mphixson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: md 81/82 - no VC
    Posted: 29 Dec 2012 at 8:53pm
anyone tell me how to get the VC panel to show up?  all i get is a blank screen.  the 2d panels seem to work but no VC.  if i hit the A key, it goes to each VC view but there isn't anything there.
just the runway, no panels.

checked the manual but I don't see anything, or anything on the support page either.  tried updating service pack but no change.
Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2012 at 8:54pm
Hi, have you installed the service pack from the support page? If not then do so and it should resolve the problem for you.
mphixson View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mphixson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2012 at 9:31pm

yes, i installed the service pack - no change.

uninstalled everything, installed DVD, I loaded up, hit the A key to cycle VC views which were empty, but the monitor page came up as the last view in VC mode.  I chose VC wide and the VC came up ok.

then reinstalled the service pack and the VC went away and the monitor page doesn't appear when i cycle the VC screens using A.

so the service pack actually made it worse..
any ideas?

do you have a way to just edit the file aircraft.cfg in the CLS_MD81 folder?
mphixson View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mphixson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2012 at 9:40pm
Looks like the service pack changed panel.cfg and renamed the old one panel_.cfg.
I'm guessing that is where the VC panel default was propertly configurated before the service pack.  I will try renaming newest panel.cfg to panel_new, and renaming old one back, to see if this does anything..

mphixson View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mphixson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2012 at 11:03pm
I'm all set now.  i can see VC and 2D panels.  now just have to try them out.
thanks.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic