This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Traffic 360
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Wow..Really

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vgage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wow..Really
    Posted: 23 Dec 2012 at 4:10pm
  I just want to say Wow...Really! It is 2013 and this product is an update. A update to what...2004. Where are the new paint schemes? Where is liverly for the new United merger with Continental. Wow is U.S Airways still in old colors. What happen to the repaint utility? How come when I create a flight plan starting at 0700 that I cannot go past 2330 hours? How are people raving about this product? I love JT2005 for fs9 but was expecting a little more for FSX and now 360. I wasted my money. i know that this is my opinion and i am sure I will hear feedback from both sides, but come on! Really old paint schemes and airliners that are now dyfunct carriers. Also if this is updated for 2012 schedules then why VTBS is not in the database? Why do I need to go thru steps to update an airport that is already in FSX database. MyTrafficX 5.4 already does this. I rave about this product for 2004 when that version came out. I could run MyTraffic military bgl and JT for my airliners. I know this is FSX but I am just saying if you upgrade a product should not some things be UPDATED! I am sure i am not the only one who feels money gone in the wind!
Vincent G
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic