This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Traffic 360
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New planes? + a problem!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Douglas96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New planes? + a problem!
    Posted: 16 Dec 2012 at 9:08pm
Hi,
        I have bought Traffic 360 and it's great, a good step up from Traffic X, however there are a couple of problems like when the military planes I.e the military A-310's textures are strange I.e the wings have flight simulator X written on them and they have a blue tint. That's my main problem as I like to make the planes flyable.

Another thing I think would be good is more Russian planes like the Ilyushin IL-96 in Aeroflot livery, presidential flight of Russia (Putin's plane), Rossiya, Polet (cargo). Also TU204's and TU214's would be nice in liveries such as Vladivostok Avia, Rossiya (government), Transaero, Red wings, DHL aviation and Oren Air among more.

I think that these extra airplanes would enhance the users experience. Anyway thanks for taking the time to read.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic