This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > 146 Jetliner
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

146 Landing Gear

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmitch1947 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 146 Landing Gear
    Posted: 06 Dec 2012 at 7:24pm
Hi, does anyone know why the landing gear on the 146 comes back down  after the button / key is released, this happens only on this aircraft and no other aircraft.
Confused
jmitch
Windows 10 Pro, Z97 Gaming 3 Mother Board, Intel i54690K, 32MB Ram, GeForce G970, 3x3Gb Hd’s, Saitek Yoke Sys with pedals & panels, Saitek X-52 Pro
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2012 at 8:26am
Hi Mitch,

This isn't something that I've ever encountered. Just to clarify, do you mean that opening the airbrake in-flight by pressing the / key causes the gear to extend?

Thanks
Martyn
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
jmitch1947 View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmitch1947 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2012 at 10:42am
Hi Martyn,
Sorry for any confusion, when I take off and retract the landing gear I press the relevant button / key this then starts the retraction of the landing gear, once Ilet go of the button / key the landing gear starts to lower, I've checked the keys for this (which is the 'G' key) this is also programmed into my X52 Pro stick. it works fine on all my other aircraft apart from this one.

Jurgen M.
jmitch
Windows 10 Pro, Z97 Gaming 3 Mother Board, Intel i54690K, 32MB Ram, GeForce G970, 3x3Gb Hd’s, Saitek Yoke Sys with pedals & panels, Saitek X-52 Pro
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2012 at 11:08am
Hi Mitch,

Does this still occur after pressing on the AUTO icon?

Thanks
Martyn
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmitch1947 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2012 at 11:41am
No, I don't use auto until I've climb to around 6000
jmitch
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2012 at 11:49am
Please click on the AUTO icon prior to takeoff to make sure that the aircraft is fully configured for flight.
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmitch1947 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2012 at 11:55am
Now feeling a little red faced, it's working fine now, since I have only just started fyling this aircraft I just took of manually. Aand from feeling a little embrasssed things are fine.

Thanks Again Martyn.
Clap
jmitch
patchman62 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patchman62 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2012 at 12:47pm
What is AUTO icon and where is it located. Would like to try it out.
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmitch1947 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2012 at 1:30pm
The Auto icon is located near the bottom of a multi icon optio, this sim icon bar is at bottom left corner when in sat in your cockpit, you should see the word 'DRAG' if you click this it will then bring up the full list of sim icons, at the bottom is the 'AUTO' button which you need to press to configure the flight etc. Hope this helps as it did when I asked the question.

Smile
jmitch
RegY View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RegY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2012 at 3:00pm
or just press the right top *blank* side of the yoke (opposite the side with the indicated AP disconnect and trimming switch) in the VC (it's clickable)
Robert Nesbitt View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robert Nesbitt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2012 at 6:23am
You are Safer Flying with the Gears Down and Leaving the Complicated bits to the experts I have Many Headaches over that one on one attempt I turned the Engines off By mistake and even went into the Settings looking for the Auto Start to get it going again and the Screen went black and I had to Reboot the Programme so I run FSX with the Engines Running Take off in the Cockpit and Enjoy the View unless there is a Service Pack which over comes this Problem
The XH558 Flies Again
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic