This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Traffic 360
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Fatal Error in AI_PLAYER.DLL

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FabioL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fatal Error in AI_PLAYER.DLL
    Posted: 26 Nov 2012 at 7:57pm
Hi,
Since installing T360, I have had numerous fatal Errors using the standard default T360 traffic BGL, and my own tailored T360 traffic BGL.
Here is the relevant section of my EVENTVWR:

"Faulting application name: fsx.exe, version: 10.0.61637.0, time stamp: 0x46fadb14
Faulting module name: ai_player.dll, version: 10.0.61637.0, time stamp: 0x46fadb57
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x000191b7
Faulting process id: 0x11b0
Faulting application start time: 0x01cdcc0584c3a333
Faulting application path: D:\Flight Simulation\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\fsx.exe
Faulting module path: D:\Flight Simulation\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ai_player.dll
Report Id: 0de3b461-37fc-11e2-8fc8-3085a99ec353"

I have reverted to Traffic X for the moment, and will post whether this fixes the issue for me.

Thanks,
Fabio
Cornflex View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cornflex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2012 at 7:36am
Hi Fabio,

I think it is a common error in FSX. You can find several forum posts accross the internet. See this one here: http://www.uk2000scenery.org/forum/index.php?topic=5714.0

It seems that it has nothing to do with T360.

I've had this error too, but it only happened when exiting FSX or Prepar3D.

Regards,
Joerg
FabioL View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FabioL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2012 at 8:14am
Yes, I have searched the web and I'm aware of the various comments.
Please note that this is after a full FSX rebuild, a full W7 and FSX build, another full rebuild on new SSD's, and again on a brand new PC (with the same SSD's).
As I said, I have reinstated TX, and I'll see how this goes.
Thanks,
Fabio
FabioL View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FabioL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2012 at 2:36pm
Hi,
Apologies, I should have replied to you sooner. T360 and TX are both fine; believe that my Fatal Errors are (were?!) possibly due to incorrect version of UIAUTOMATIONCORE.DLL after W7 and FSX rebuild.
Thanks for your help.
Fabio
FabioL View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FabioL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2012 at 9:41pm
Hi,
I have removed Traffic X and re-installed Traffic 360, and this time there are no new Traffic 360 push-back trucks or other new Traffic 360 ground vehicles. These were present when I first had it installed.
Any ideas?
Thanks,
Fabio
Andy Trentham View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy Trentham Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2012 at 7:19pm
believe that my Fatal Errors are (were?!) possibly due to incorrect version of UIAUTOMATIONCORE.DLL

I have been having problems where i am getting Fatal error FSX must close.
how did you sort out your problem
FabioL View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FabioL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2012 at 8:56pm
Hi,
Two things, firstly, I copied across a version of UIAUTOMATIONCORE.DLL from an old backup, so probably it was an incorrect version, and secondly, I had transferred across an ATC file that had been tweaked for my previous FSX installation using EditVoicePak, so I restored the original. This is probably a red herring, but I was fed up with all the months of crashes and rebuilds, and I was readyvtontry anything at all!
Good luck!
Fabio
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic