This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Traffic 360
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Compatibility With The New ORBX England

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ninelives Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Compatibility With The New ORBX England
    Posted: 19 Nov 2012 at 11:17pm
Hi all

I like the new 360 very much (although I am getting the full gates/little movement issues as well) but my reason for posting is I have just bought the new ORBX England scenery which upgrades a lot of the airports.

Although I have run the 'upgrade existing' in 360 a lot of the AI are merging with the airport buildings etc.

Does anyone know of a way of avoiding this or will I just have to live with it?

Thanks.
KiwiFlyer View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KiwiFlyer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2012 at 9:53am
Move the Traffic 360 Airport facilities folder below ORBX England in your scenery list in FSX and it will solve your problem. I have it sitting below all my add-on scenery so only default FSX airports use the just Flight AFCAD files where supplied.
Ninelives View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ninelives Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2012 at 12:14pm
Excellent thanks very much that's fixed it. :)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic