This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Traffic 360
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Advice for new purchase

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boy1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Advice for new purchase
    Posted: 15 Nov 2012 at 11:31am
Morning all,

Received the email today to download Traffic 360, but now having second thoughts.

I currently have all the WOAI packages with my FSX, and I am concerned that I will have to remove all of these, and start afresh with Traffic 360. My questions are these:

At Bristol for example am I going to get airlines there that don't fly there?
Am I going to have to trawl through all of the airlines to compile like in Traffic X (which I ditched to go back to WOAI)?
Am I going to have to trawl through airports in the UK/close Europe to make sure I don't get Latin american domestic airlines for example flying in say Dusseldorf?
Am I going to have to spend a good day making sure it is kind of accurate?

I am only asking this, as Traffic 360 has airlines that WOAI doesn't have i.e BMI, however, it took me ages to get WOAI back on my PC, and then to make sure callsigns were correct, ui manufacturer was changed to airline name etc etc.

To be honest I just don't want to waste my time for an accurate airline schedule/airport assigned airlines.

Look forward to any replies to convince me either way.

Best regards
diceflo View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote diceflo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2012 at 3:14pm
Don't remove those woai planes , they are much better looking and seem to perform better. It's also harder to get all those 600 packages into fsx. Traffic 360 will require a lot of work, in fact the traffic control center is less user friendly now to do what you want to do. You still have to go through all the planes and check which ones you like. You also have to go through the afcads and take out the ones you already have for add ons. Don't forgot to check through all the plans because now some planes are found in different schedules. I guess that's more realistic but I like the most variety so that's what I did. If you have the money, I would still buy Traffic 360 but keep in mind that most of the airlines are covered in woai and maiw already and you have to spend at least a few hours getting it to look right.
Boy1 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boy1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2012 at 11:58am
Thanks for your reply. I have asked for a refund, as I believe this is going to take loads of my time, and Ive spent a considerable amount of time on WOAI.

I hope the product gets better, and comes a time when you can just download and go (without having to correct things, take stuff out etc etc)

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic