This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Traffic 360
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

DO NOT make this mistake

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imagtandpa2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DO NOT make this mistake
    Posted: 14 Nov 2012 at 3:36pm
Hi gents,

I guess there is no fool like an old one.  I received a Just Flight e-mail encouraging the purchase of Traffic 360, so I did.  I made the mistake of assuming that it was an all-new standalone program.  Of course it is not.  A copy of Traffic X is required before you can use the upgrade.  I thought OK, I will just get Traffic X and be good to go.  Problem!!.  Traffic X is no longer available so now I have a Just Flight program that I paid for but cannot use.  Sent 2 e-mails to Just Flight asking if they would please cancel the purchase.  3 days later and NO response from Just Flight.

Expensive lesson,Nuke
Eric
Eric
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2012 at 3:52pm
Hi Eric,

We received one e-mail from you yesterday morning (not three days ago and not two e-mails) and your refund is currently being processed. You will receive confirmation of this via e-mail this afternoon.

I am not sure which e-mail you received from us, but if you are not a Traffic X owner then you should only have received the e-mail with the title 'Traffic 360 - Pre-order discounts on the full Download & Boxed packages!'. This e-mail explained that the full download and boxed versions are on offer if they are pre-ordered. It provides a link to the full download and boxed version product pages but doesn't provide any link to the upgrade version, so I am not sure how you arrived at that page.

However, the product page for the upgrade version does explain clearly that the product you purchased is an upgrade for owners of Traffic X:

Quote This Traffic 360 Upgrade will update the Download or Boxed editions of Traffic X to the full Traffic 360 specifications.

If you are not currently a Traffic X user, please see the Download and Boxed editions of the full Traffic 360 add-on.

Traffic X is also listed as a requirement in the system requirements section.

Of course we understand that mistakes happen and as explained above, a full refund is coming your way.

Thanks
Martyn
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic