This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Traffic 360
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

sorry, but not impressed

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote diceflo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: sorry, but not impressed
    Posted: 13 Nov 2012 at 3:19am
I have been using traffic x 360 for a little while now and already have discovered things that I don't care for and I was wondering if there was a few workarounds.

The traffic control center is worse than before, there is no way to save your settings. I have most of these planes with woai and I want to compile just the planes that I am missing. If I select and compile the plans and find out that I missed one, I have to go through and select again. There is no way to save the planes that already have.

There is no sorting of airlines alphabetically either. It's much easier to go through the list to find what I am missing when they are in order. This was much better in traffic x, not perfect but better. Why did this not get improved?.

I also don't like the separate compiling method. It's too complicated to get all the planes because some are in 2011 and some are in 2012. You also have to make sure that you don't click on the season after customizing your planes for compiling. If you click just once then all the airlines are selected again and all the work you did is down the drain.

I was hoping for a much better and more user friendly program but so far this is not it. I may be jumping the gun here but these are some concerns of mine. I would love to hear other peoples opinion on this. I don't regret buying it but it's not what I expected.
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2012 at 8:54am
If you haven't already done so, please make sure to send your comments to the support team too: http://forum.justflight.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=19996

There should be no less options/functionality in the Traffic Control Centre compared to Traffic X.
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
diceflo View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote diceflo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2012 at 3:34pm
ok, i will do that, thank you
diceflo View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote diceflo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2012 at 12:24am
It's not working out now. I read about a refund option, can that be processed for me?
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2012 at 8:46am
Please contact the orders team. Details are here: http://www.justflight.com/contact-us
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic