This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Traffic 360
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedLess traffic with 360?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2012 at 11:12pm
Originally posted by KiwiFlyer KiwiFlyer wrote:

You are having the same reaction I did when I first went to New Zealand and saw only Jetstar is operating, no Air NZ dom ops at all.

There are issues, there are some pretty major omissions and errors, but in the whole given the sheer volume of airlines and traffic provided, which is what this topic is about anyway, I think it does a very good job.

I agree that it is wise to consider the sheer size of the world and all of the various airlines that exist ... and ... therefore, Just Flight cannot possibly be expected to get everything perfectly correct.

HOWEVER, considering the red and blue aircraft of Virgin Blue were in Traffic X, one has wonder how much research effort was made by Just Flight to absorb and consider MAJOR aviation news and "update" some of the liveries that were in the former Traffic X product to the PRESENT DAY real-world couterparts in the Traffic 360 product.  The Virgin announcement was MAJOR aviation news - hard to miss.  Traffic X also had Air New Zealand domestic operations in it, so one has to wonder how these got omitted from Traffic 360.

Qantas is Australia's national carrier.  Virgin Blue (now Virgin Australia) is Australia's second-largest airline as well as the largest by fleet size to use the Virgin brand.  Jetstar is even smaller than Virgin Australia.  And all of the other airlines in this country are far smaller by comparison.  For Just Flight to get the country's second-largest airline, and the largest by fleet size to use the Virgin brand, incorrect, is a travesty.  And having no domestic Air New Zealand flights is just as bad.

So, whilst I understand that the world is a big place, and one cannot expect Just Flight to get every single thing right ... I would expect them to do some rudimentary SIMPLE research to ensure they get the MAJOR CARRIERS of MAJOR COUNTRIES correct.  But, it appears they have not.  Especially considering the timeframe involved from Virgin's announcenment to the release of Traffic 360.  Plenty of time to get it right.  I am not impressed.
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2012 at 9:37am
If you have an issue with the product, report it to the support team.

If you have reported it to the support team, please wait for their reply.

If you are not happy with the product and would rather not wait for an update then please contact the orders team for a refund: orders@justflight.com

Any issues that have been reported will be investigated and fixed if they are found to be genuine bugs.

We can do nothing more and can offer nothing more than that. This thread is now serving no purpose other than to inflame the situation, so I will lock it.

If you would like to discuss this thread or wish to make a complaint, please send me a message via the forum and I will get back to you asap.
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic