This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Traffic 360
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

360 Won't Install

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jtrib Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 360 Won't Install
    Posted: 04 Nov 2012 at 3:03pm
When trying to install the Traffic 360 upgrade, I choose "Traffic X download from JustFlight" for authentication. As soon as I enter the user ID and password for my account I get the following message "Sorry, there doesn't seem to be a purchase of this product on your account.

When I log into my account at the JustFlight website it clearly shows TrafficX in my purchase history.

I would really appreciate some help

Jeff Tribett
steve-0 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve-0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2012 at 3:41pm
contact  justflight support and they will put a new version into your download account.
once that is done don't install trafficx just install Traffic360 upgrade.there is another couple of posts here that explains it.

steve-0
jtrib View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jtrib Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2012 at 5:16pm
Thanks Steve, I will give that a try and see if they can help me out?

Jeff
thunderstreak View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thunderstreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2012 at 9:03pm
I have the same problem.
I have submitted a support ticket and sent an email, so far no response.

Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2012 at 9:05am
We received your e-mail at 17:56 yesterday evening and will be replying to it today. Please note that we work 9am-5pm GMT.
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thunderstreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2012 at 1:31pm

Sorry, not trying to be a pain. I am aware of the time difference. I had sent a support request the previous day, did you receive that? Anyways, looking forward to your reply.

Thanks in advance for the help.

PS. I have read a bunch of stuff on this Forum regarding previous installs of Traffic X. I am a bit confused as to the correct method of installing 360. I have Traffic X with all of the Plus packs installed, should I be uninstalling all of that first?

Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2012 at 2:10pm
Hi,

We only received the e-mail last night.

Please make sure that Traffic X and any other PlusPaks are uninstalled prior to installing Traffic 360. Traffic 360 includes the PlusPak content, so you won't be losing out on anything.

Thanks
Martyn
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thunderstreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2012 at 3:17pm

Received email replies to both the support request and my email now! Thanks for the help, will try to install again tonight.

Cheers, Bernard  Thumbs%20Up

Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thunderstreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2012 at 4:37am
Installing now! Thanks for the help!! Much appreciated.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic