This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Traffic 360
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

now I am confused

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote diceflo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: now I am confused
    Posted: 01 Nov 2012 at 2:46pm
I have two questions, I already own traffic x, and all the expansion packs, military and commuter. Do I uninstall all of them and then install 360 or just install 360 on top of them. I am also using world of ai and super traffic board and I seem to have duplicate flights and I only get either traffic 360 planes or world of ai planes. So far I can't have both working together. How can I do that?. I also have multiple listings in my control panel, such as shared componets and regular, should I?.  Also, can I compile specific planes and have traffic 360 remember my prefrences.ok, I guess i had more than two questions, thank you.
Voice of Reason View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Voice of Reason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2012 at 9:27pm
diceflo, please contact the support team and they will be able to help you on this point.
Soaranden View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Soaranden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2012 at 9:40pm
Originally posted by Voice of Reason Voice of Reason wrote:

diceflo, please contact the support team and they will be able to help you on this point.

Thanks. Will do.

Dan
diceflo View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote diceflo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2012 at 9:47pm
who is answering for me?
Soaranden View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Soaranden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2012 at 2:35pm
Originally posted by diceflo diceflo wrote:

who is answering for me?

Hi, diceflo,

I asked a question under another topic in the Traffic 360 forum. The forum reply I received from Just Flight was word-for-word the same reply that you received from Just Flight. Although the reply I received from Just Flight under my forum topic addressed me as "diceflo," I responded with a thank you, within my topic, in response to Just Flight's response. Somehow, my response didn't show up under my forum topic. I just now discovered that my reply to Just Flight showed up under your topic, instead. Anyway, I wasn't trying to answer for you; I was trying to answer for me. I certainly didn't expect my reply to Just Flight to show up under someone else's topic!

Dan
diceflo View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote diceflo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2012 at 4:38pm
Ok thanks, not a problem. You just worry sometimes with all the privacy issues going on.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic