This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Traffic X / Traffic / Traffic 2005
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Does Traffic 360 have custom ATC chatter?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redb2112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Does Traffic 360 have custom ATC chatter?
    Posted: 01 Nov 2012 at 3:39am
Hello, I am considering purchasing Traffic 360, and I have never run a Traffic type program before.  I notice in the screenshots that instead of having fictional airlines like Landmark or Orbit, that it has real world airlines.  My question is, does Traffic 360 also add custom airline names to flights that are handled by ATC?  Like will I hear FedEx flight soandso, or Delta flight soandso?  Just curious.  Thanks in advance!
freddy View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2012 at 12:46am
FSX already has ATC airline names programmed in to it for MANY MANY of the world's airlines.

After installing an AI traffic package such as Traffic X or Traffic 360, FSX will use those names and you will hear all the real world calls used by ATC. So, yes, you will hear "FedEx" and "Delta" etc.  It is very realistic.

Note that not ALL of the world's airlines are programmed in to FSX.  MOST are, but not all.  So you may not hear ATC calls for some of the lesser known or smaller airlines.  However, if you download and use EditVoicepack (http://www.editvoicepack.com/) then you can create and add these in to FSX yourself.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic