This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Traffic 360
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Installation problem - resolved

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ecgallagher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Installation problem - resolved
    Posted: 31 Oct 2012 at 10:31pm
When trying to install the Traffic 360 upgrade, I choose "Traffic X download from JustFlight" for authentication. As soon as I enter the user ID and password for my account I get the following message "Sorry, there doesn't seem to be a purchase of this product on your account.

When I log into my account at the JustFlight website it clearly shows TrafficX in my purchase history.

Any help to resolve this would be appreciated.

Ed Gallagher

Issue resolved by tech support. Thanks for the quick response.
steve-0 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve-0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2012 at 4:57pm

jtrib View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jtrib Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2012 at 3:01pm
How did you get it working? I am having the same exact issue
ecgallagher View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ecgallagher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2012 at 10:06am
I submitted a support ticket.
Just Flight fixed it on their end so the installer saw my purchased DL version of TrafficX in their database. I could see it when I logged into my account at the website but the Traffic360 installer did not see it. They ended up adding a another TrafficX to my account. The installer saw this one. Hope this helps. They fixed it very quickly once the ticket was submitted. I am in the US (8 hours behind GMT). Submitted ticket late evening my time and was fixed first thing when they opened for business in the UK.
Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2012 at 1:41pm
Hi all,
If anyone experiences a similar problem then just get in touch with the support team via support@justflight.com and they will be able to help you out.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic