This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > 146 Jetliner
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Flybe livery and new JF 146 user

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Danny757 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Flybe livery and new JF 146 user
    Posted: 16 Oct 2012 at 10:05am
Hey guys im new to this forum, and having brought the the QW 146 2 months ago, i thought id buy this one with the livery pack as id like to compare the too.

Id like to say im impressed just as much with this version too so well done guys, Clap

Secondly, i brought the livery pack hoping the Flybe livery would be in it,  is there a place i could down this livery please as i see that it has been paint on thje CLS forum.

Many thanks Danny.
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2012 at 10:07am
Hi Danny,

The Flybe livery, and quite a lot more content for our 146, will be made available soon.

Thanks
Martyn
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
FabioL View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FabioL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2012 at 11:26pm
There are a couple of pinned repaint topics in the JF146 forum which have links to some excellent paints.
RegY View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RegY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2012 at 9:03pm
if you look up a bit, you can find the flybe in the addon paints created by users

http://forum.justflight.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=19639

have some great fun....

just my humble oppinion: compared to the QW RJs... the JF 146 flies WAY better, since the RJs have way more complex systems in them, so it makes them hard to fly by hand, even the flight dynamics are completelly different. as i said, just my humble oppinion, but the JF 146 is way more flyable hands on as i like to do it..
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic