This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Chat > Hardware
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

PMDg 747 & MD11

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geoff senior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PMDg 747 & MD11
    Posted: 02 Oct 2012 at 3:20pm
Hi
I may have asked this before and if I have I apologise, but is anyone else having trouble with
PMDG 747X and their MD11X. As soon as I load them and try to run them I get the "busy icon"
flashing at me, ( windows ring and the arrow together and flashing) does anyone know why???
I have a high spec 64 bit computer with windows 7 home premium and i7 proc. all the default aircraft are Ok and also other addons, help please.
Geoff.
Slopey View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command
AirHauler Developer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slopey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2012 at 3:42pm
Do you mean while you're in the cockpit, with a massive reduction in frame rates?

It's a known issue with Windows 7 and FSX, and stems from incorrect 2D panel sizing iirc. If you don't use the 2D panels, and just the VC, it should be fine.

If you google for it, there are solutions on various forums (Avsim etc), on how to manually edit the panel configuration to stop this happening, but I've never done it myself.
AirHauler Developer
For AH2 queries - PLEASE USE THE EA Forums as the first port of call.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic