This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > 146 Jetliner
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

CS Weather

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aca882k9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CS Weather
    Posted: 23 Aug 2012 at 3:33pm
Hey,

Just curious to know, after installing CS Weather, and selecting the avro146 from selection options to install the gauge into the aircraft. I still dont see the weather radar on the screen in the aircraft. Still remains black.

Is there a way of getting it to work? - Thinking a Line to add in a given cfg file?

arnett287 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arnett287 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2012 at 4:01pm

I'll help you out.

This will be what you will get from this forum. Really pointless to have a forum if you have to put in support tickets for everything. So without further adue...

Please provide a trouble ticket.

Or another one of the most provided answers here...

Please read the manual provided with the product.

What a joke...I ask for the same help in the thread called START UP/ RADAR and it gets locked. Due to someone other than myself posting about competitors products. Ive spent way too much money on Just Flight products.. and get zero help without asking to submit a support ticket which takes 2 days to get an answer with each time. How about next time someone purchases something you Just Flight wait 2 days to take out hard earned money. But I doubt that will happen...AngryAngryAngryAngry
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic