This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > 146 Jetliner
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Electrical loss

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gmac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Electrical loss
    Posted: 17 Aug 2012 at 3:36pm
Morning, anyone else experiencing electrical loss (specifically the comm/nav radios) after a cold and dark start?   I am following the checklist, but around 5 mins after start the comm/nav radios turn off and red bar is apparent on the radio stack across the freqs.  I do have a registered copy of FSUIPC and the battery fix is active.
Cheers,
Gmac 
alexcolka View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alexcolka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2012 at 5:05pm
Hi Gmac,
I'm having the same issue! I posted that several days ago, even used the support system with no response yet. So with no responses I'm feeling left in the dark. I'm really hoping for a fix soon because I like a lot this plane and don't want to give up.
Alex
Tigerclaw View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tigerclaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2012 at 6:10pm
No problems here. Did a 4 hour flight yesterday and no electrical problems at all. After I landed though Accufeel caused an FSX crash, but that's irrelevant.

I can only suggest you double check the switches to make sure the engines are supplying power to the systems.
Tony

Intel core i7-2600 3.40GHz, 16GB DDR3-1600 Ram, GTX580 SC, Windows 7 Premium 64bit, FSX Gold Acceleration. REX ESS, TrackIR 5, Saitek: X52Pro, Yoke, + Panels. CH Pedals. EZDok

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic