This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > 757 Jetliner
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

757 elevator

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DGrove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 757 elevator
    Posted: 06 Aug 2012 at 2:21pm
I have being using the 757 for a few weeks now and just noticed that on the winglets model of the aircraft that the elevators are showing incorrectly. When flying the winglets model if I was to start a climb, i would pull back on the flight controls and the aircraft climbs but the animation of the model show the elevators pointing down as though the aircraft was decending. This problem does not occur with any of the ther models, just the winglets version.
ikarus2012 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ikarus2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2012 at 9:37pm
I have exactly the same problem, but nobody seems to answer this awful error!!

best regards

Alfred
Don't look for happyness, live it
Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2012 at 10:01pm
Hi guys,
Drop the support team a message at support@justflight.com and they will investigate.
Thanks.
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ikarus2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2012 at 10:21pm
Hi Rich, thanks a lot for your immediate reply. I just have contacted the support team directly.

Best regards

Alfred
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ikarus2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2012 at 10:02am
Hi Rich,
Just for your info: I found out that the elevator error is occuring only for the models with the  installed liveries. The original freemium 757 (British Airways) elevator is working correctly!

best regards

Alfred
phnl View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phnl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2013 at 7:05pm
My 757 with winglets have incorrect elevator animation.
Any suggestion about it??? Thank you.
Georgeb View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Georgeb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2013 at 9:10am
Send us an email and we can check this out. You can contact us here: ttp://www.justflight.com/support-contact
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic