This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Viscount - Legends of Flight
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Where's the handbrake?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hifly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Where's the handbrake?
    Posted: 29 Jul 2012 at 3:26pm
Help! I can't find the handbrake in the cockpit or any reference to it in the manual. Also if I start on the active runway it rolls away from me and on landing it just wont stop despite using the F2 key and applying the brakes. I notice the brake pressure gauge is at zero. Plus there is no reference to the prop pitch levers. Did turboprops have them? All suggestions gratefully received.
Must fly!
hifly View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hifly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2012 at 3:48pm
Oh by the way Viscount lovers, surely there must be some of you out there who would like another classic British turboprop the Britannia. I've been banging on on this forum to JF to get a developer to make one so why not support me in my quest and beg JF to use their influence on the developers.
Must Fly!
sundowner View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sundowner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2012 at 8:16am
Hallo Hifly
Did you find a response on "handbrake" and other questions in your e mail. Have same questions.
Regards
sundowner
hifly View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hifly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2012 at 6:32pm
Hi sundowner. I've had no response to my questions, perhaps because like the meaning of life there are no answersErmm. Well, apart from flying. I'll contact JF Support. If you have the Viscount you must appreciate the classics. I'm on a crusade to get JF to develop a Bristol Britannia and a Vickers VC10 both of which were used on African routes, in fact the VC10 was specified to be able to fly out of hot&high airfields in Africa. So why not join us and show your support in the We want the classics thread in this forum.Thumbs%20Up
Must Fly!
sundowner View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sundowner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2012 at 8:42am
Hallo Hi Fly
I cannot get enough of the old Classics like DC-3,DC-4 (Flew them in our Air Force), Viscounts, Constelation, VC-10's etc. Lockheed Electra and Bristol Britannia are other favouretes of mine eventhough we hardley saw them in South Africa during 50 and 60'
In terms of flightsim aircraft I do think however that the designers should add 2D panels. As a real time pilot the virtual cockpits in terms of flying it is not practical and realistic. It looks however very realistic..
Regards
sundowner
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic