This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > DC-6B - Legends of Flight
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

DC6 Expansion pack !!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaptainIFLY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DC6 Expansion pack !!!
    Posted: 13 Jul 2012 at 4:06am
Somebody from Just Flight EMailed me this morning and informed me that they just added the DC6 Expansion pack a few hours earlier, so, I went a grabbed it , downloaded the Package and installed / Injected it right into my FSX Gold Acceleration sim and with NO Problems at all what so ever. I am quite pleased with the new Cargo versions and I'll be tinkering with the New Paint Kit that Just Flight has let us have as well.  Thanks for the Message and the Expansion pack add on's !  Captain I Fly / ( Jetranger) / kansas city, missouri - usa.            
Robert View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2012 at 3:24pm
Hello, How, exactly, are you getting the templates from the repaint kit to work on the cargo version?
Thanks....
Robert K
CaptainIFLY View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaptainIFLY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2012 at 8:40am
Umm,, not real sure what you mean ?

I assume you ,mean the Paint Templates, or Paint Kit ,,,

I haven't had time to mess with the Paint Kit yet, that'll have to be a Wintery Day project, when I've got more time to fool with it.

As far as installing theExpansion Pack, it self installed alright without any problems on my end anyway,, Sometime this Winter I'll get around to posting a host of screen shots of the DC-6's and some Video's too ! 

Captain I~Fly.
Robert View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2012 at 1:54pm
Thanks for the response and yes, I do mean the Paint Kit. In particular, the  "JF_DC6_FuseLeftFin_t.psd"  template in the Paint Kit.
Robert K
CaptainIFLY View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaptainIFLY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2012 at 4:04pm
Ahh, Yes, I think I know what your talking about now,,,  later today I'll investigate and take some sceen shots of my Aircraft CFG File and post,, for ya to see.

It "might" be related to the SIM entry,, in the CFG File of the aircraft

or the MODEL entry in the CFG File.

I'll have to go in and look, later on and see how mines set up, and show ya,, check back later today,, or evening,, kinda busy with some other things right now tho,,

Cap- I~Fly. 

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic