This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > DC-6B - Legends of Flight
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

DC-6 livery pluspack

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PeterL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DC-6 livery pluspack
    Posted: 03 Jul 2012 at 4:50pm
Just saw the announcement of the livery pluspack for the DC-6. As I am flying the DC-6 mainly in the Caribbean (and the Connie) I am very happy with the Trans Air Link repaint.
TAL was one of the subjects in the famous Osprey Colour Series and videos like Big Props Latin America. TAL operated the DC-6 out of Miami and Santo Domingo together with Aerochago and Amsa with L-749 Connies untill 2000 when those magnificent planes were no longer allowed to fly into the USA.
I really hope someone is willing to do a repaint of the  Aerochago Connie
(Maybe another pluspack by JF???)

Peter
The Netherlands

railsurf View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote railsurf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2013 at 4:29pm
I am using the Martinair Holland version of the DC-6. But the painting is not right at all. The freightversion of the DC-6 is the DC-6A. The levery gives on the fuselage DC-6B. I know how it was, because I was working on that plane those days it was flying in the Netherlands
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic