This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Chat > Hardware
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New to fsx

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dannywaugh1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New to fsx
    Posted: 14 Jun 2012 at 10:42pm
Hey all!

Im new to the forum and new to fsx.

Iv only just got fsx and installed it and had a little play about using keyboard and mouse but i want to make it a better experience for myself.

what sort of addons would you guy recommend e.g planes airports gfx addons etc

and what sort of controllers would you also recommend to use.

thanks!
Danny!
Dene View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dene Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2012 at 8:11am
Welcome to the forum and FSX,

Before you get any add-ons I would definately recommend getting a joystick, a Thrustmaster would be a good investment.

If you want something more realistic then definately get a Yoke and even some pedals, Saitek & CH do the best affordable.

And you can choose them from the Just Flight website under Hardware.

Cheers
Dene
KristianKolb12 View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KristianKolb12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2012 at 9:35pm
Here at Just Flight you will find some absolutly fantastic, quality addons. Try starting with the CLS by Just Flight range. They are great for beginners lokking for realism. If you follow all the instructions and home your skills to a good level you will really enjoy flying. For enviroment realism, you want Real Enviroment Xtreme V2.0 Essentual.
The Lancaster isn't just a bomber.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic