This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Air Hauler > Air Hauler Screenshots
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Playing Around In The Big Iron

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hero540 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Playing Around In The Big Iron
    Posted: 10 Jun 2012 at 4:37am
Hey guys, so I'm not usually a fan of the bigger jets and such as I have always been more into the bush planes with "freighters" like the DC-3 and the DHC-4 Caribou and such, but lately I've wanted to try to fly around some of the bigger stuff on VATSIM, and so I established a cargo company called Bullet Aero Cargo, based out of Seattle Tacoma International. The company has some pretty big debts hanging over it's head right now funding some of these birds, but it's worth it all in all for the new experiences. Of the 4 job's I've flown in the new Boeing 737-800, I have landed all as greasers. So anyways, here's the fleet!

Bullet Aero Cargo's Boeing 737-800, the company's bread winner and probably the biggest jet that Bullet Aero Cargo will ever have within it's fleet:

(Picture taken on climb out to FL290 departing KSEA for CYXJ with televisions onboard)

Our small and fast carrier the Learjet 45 Assigned to our new pilot Jared Smith. He's been flying the wings off of it to help finance our Boeing 737

And finally our mid-sized (for the company) freighter a Bombardier CRJ-700

Just testing out something new to me. I have yet to find a plane that I enjoy flying immensely without getting bored. I love the older props, but they take forever and don't earn lots of money. The bigger jets are great for earning piles of cash, but it's boring spending hours at FL300 where you can't see anything. I'm just hard to please...

jmitch1947 View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmitch1947 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2012 at 5:08pm
can I ask you a question, how do you get your own graphics on the planes, as I'm new to this AH I would like to create my own
jmitch
Windows 10 Pro, Z97 Gaming 3 Mother Board, Intel i54690K, 32MB Ram, GeForce G970, 3x3Gb Hd’s, Saitek Yoke Sys with pedals & panels, Saitek X-52 Pro
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic