This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Traffic X / Traffic / Traffic 2005
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

AI VC10 flight refueling

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tucanto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: AI VC10 flight refueling
    Posted: 21 Mar 2012 at 5:34pm
I have found a VC10 refueling a Typhoon, can any one tell me the flight plan for this
ie;  any Airfield used ?  times of flight ? Route ? so that I can intercept it . thanks
johnep View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2012 at 9:27am
Gosh that sounds great! Me too please. Perhaps there other goodies hidden away, crash of the Hindenburg?
johnep
GEOFFERS View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GEOFFERS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2012 at 7:25pm
it would be nice to know how to find flights aircraft/time/airfield.. I have found a few {FS9} a C130 From  Briz to Lynham. I fly with it in formatiom.the are more Mildenhall Vally and Waddington 'Vulcan' it's a bit and miss to go to the airfield and just sit there in the hope you have the right time.Wink
It's easy to make a small fortune in aviation. You start with a large fortune.

tucanto View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tucanto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2012 at 3:06pm
 I read the paper manual again (the one that came with the disc) Page 18 tells you how to get to the TCC - Flight Plans - select aircraft to show plan
When I did this it showed 'unhandled exceptional error message' so I downloaded the zip file as mentioned in the post 'unhandled exception' by 'Freddie' (thanks mate)  and swopped it for the 'Presets file already in the Traffic X files
Now the Flight plans are showing in the TCC
Found the VC10 times and am now off to find it in the air . (hopefully) 
BobFam View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BobFam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2012 at 7:22pm
I have the Military #2 PAK only. How can I find the VC-10 flight plans? Bob.
freddy View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2012 at 1:13am
Originally posted by tucanto tucanto wrote:

... so I downloaded the zip file as mentioned in the post 'unhandled exception' by 'Freddie' (thanks mate) ...

Thumbs%20Up
tucanto View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tucanto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2012 at 11:21am
tucanto View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tucanto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2012 at 11:22am
Still have not found the VC10 refueling again so far ?
KristianKolb12 View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KristianKolb12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2012 at 7:43pm
The VC-10 does this when at a certain altitude. Also fighter jets such as Tornadoes will begin flying with a wing man along its side at a certain altitude too. Tornadoes will close wings at certain speeds and altitude. On some aircraft, parachutes open at landing. Concorde's nose dips at landing and takeoff when gear is down. Sentries jammer dish revolves in flight, Hercules open cargo doors on the ground. Various aircraft have opening canopies and doors too.

Just to name a few special animations!

The Lancaster isn't just a bomber.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic