This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > 737 Professional
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

callouts

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skydrew69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: callouts
    Posted: 15 Mar 2012 at 3:00pm
This is a great aircraft but are they supposed to be any callouts eg gpws?  on final apporach I do get something that resembles 100/50 etc but it is more of a grunt/mumble than anything audible.  Many thanks
marty2012 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marty2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2012 at 9:17pm
Hello,
I see in FSX\Sound\Justflight_B737 their are many including some gpws. Double click on a few and see if this is what you mean.
Best Regards,
Vaughan Martell
Flight 45 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flight 45 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2012 at 6:38pm
Hi I have simular problem. when I start airplane I dont hear any call outs, when I land I only hear sink rate.
 In other airplane I hear at start: airspeed active,rotate ,v2, gear up and more.when land: to low terrain, 500 200 50 10 and some more.
What do you hear in 737 Pro when you start fly and land the airplane ?
Flight45
0207concorde View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 0207concorde Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2012 at 6:10pm
HI, I AM GETTING EXACTLY THE SAME PROBLEM AS SKYDREW69.. it is very annoying! has anybody come up with a solution yet???
kessler View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kessler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2012 at 6:41am
You could go onto Project Magenta's site and download their free callout program. I have it and it workd fine with most aircraft, however unless you're using specific PM software it wont necessarily  call out the V speeds, but its fine on the descent.
0207concorde View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 0207concorde Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2012 at 12:58pm
HI KESSLER, THANKS FOR THE REPLY, I HAVE BEEN ON MAGENTAS WEBSITE, BUT I NEED TO KNOW EXACTLY WHICH FILE I HAVE TO DOWNLOAD AND HOW ? ALSO WHY DOESN,T  THE PRODUCT (737 PROFESSIONAL ) JUST WORK STRAIGHT OUT OF THE BOX?...ANY REPLIES WILL BE MOST WELCOME..MANY THANKS .R.Confused
radioguy View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote radioguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2012 at 11:57pm
Hi All
       Just got the 737 Pro and having the same problem. The actual sound files for the callouts work OK but when the sim is running the altitude callouts are like a "grunt". They should come out with a fix for that!

Radioguy

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic