This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > 737 Professional
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

737-200 Advanced

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeremyh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 737-200 Advanced
    Posted: 11 Mar 2012 at 3:05pm
Is anyone else having problems with this product? It seems to have issues with rendering the textures. Also when selecting the aircraft from within FSX it loads up to a black screen with the engines being heard, but nothing on the screen. Al other add on's work fine.
Jeremy
rick_hang View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rick_hang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2012 at 5:30am
Jeremy
I too have this problem all the time, Now I load a default cessna running then load the 737-200 adv, this seems to be working fairly well.

Rick
rickswan
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2012 at 8:49am
Hi Jeremy,

Please drop the support team an e-mail: http://www.justflight.com/support-contact

Thanks
Martyn
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
williamfrey45 View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote williamfrey45 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2014 at 12:06am
My 737-200adv and all the downloads have black dial in 3D cockpit. I have the boxed version, uploaded it several times, I don't know if there is a fix. Now, the plane does fly, but with missing instruments, it is not a complete product.
WilliaM:)
chris45seal View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chris45seal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2014 at 12:34pm
I have the boxed version and had problems with Aircraft not lading properly and not being able to steer the plane and missing dials. I still like this as most problems can  be sorted by reloading plane.
williamfrey45 View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote williamfrey45 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2014 at 4:32am
I reinstalled the plane again, same problem. It's the engine instruments and dials missing or black.

UPdate-The 737_200 runs OK now. I did a repair install with FSX, this fixed the issues I was having all my addons. Just would like to see more liveries

America West
PSA
WilliaM:)
CaptainIFLY View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaptainIFLY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2014 at 4:26pm
I have this Aircraft installed on my Amped up Desk Top PC,, with NO Problems works fine !

Then again, I'm NOT using a general store purchased computer either, for I have a lotta Ram and a fairley expensive Video Graphics card.

Also a Quadcore Multi Processor

Video Graphics card currently is the XFX 6950 series.

on Windows 7 / 64 Bit Machine.

All Gauges show up, All switches show up everything works - Textures for some of those Aircraft are larger Textures than other payware Aircraft.

Also, my other Payware add on's work just fine - the Lockheed L-1011 from Just Flight works just fine.

Wanna make sure that the Proper Gauge files installed in the proper place too or you will have problems.

Best bet is to learn the FSX File / Folder Structure format how its laid out, before Injecting any Aircraft or Add on scenery into your FSX Simulator or 2004.

Captain I-Fly / Jetranger
Jeremyh View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeremyh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2014 at 5:14pm
Not sure if that was the question asked. Why was it needed to explain the full spec of your machine? I am running Windows XP 32  bit, and equally find it easy to run most FSX software. Point??
Jeremy
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaptainIFLY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2014 at 5:32pm
Because , as somebody who's been Flying Simulators since 2002, and has torn apart MS Flight Simulator inside & out and know the workings, as well as a lotta files for add on aircraft, I se a lotta posts from Newbies and those not all that familiar with Flight Simming,, attempting to put some of this Flight Simulator software on sub par computers and then complain that stuff isn't working or not showing up.

Like in computers that are 5 years old with a poor processor, and not enough Ram. etc.

and General run of the mill Basic store purchased computers, that just aren't quite capable of properly displaying FSX , to its full potential.

It makes a huge Difference too, once I added 12 gigs of ram, not just because of flight simulator, but other flight simulator related programs relying on my FSX Gold/ Acceleration edition as well.

That and a really good Video Graphics card coupled with a Quad Core processor , made the difference between night and day - apples and oranges.

Before the major upgrades , FSX would hardly operate worth any decency that was worth while - and I didn't like flying with all the settings on low and everything looking like Flight Simulator 2002 ot 98'.

As far as you running a 32 bit Machine , Microsoft Flight Simulator really likes 64 Bit Machines and performs better on 64 bit machines, that 32 bit machines and many either don't know this or aren't aware of this.

That's NOT a personel opinion either, theres plenty of information on Flight Sim Forum Boards about the difference .

After researching what was the best platform to run FSX on, I specifically went out and purchased a separate computer just for Flight Simming on a 64 Bit Machine , also I have several other Apps that I run while Flight Simming , like Track IR-5, Registred version of Fraps, and FS Widgets , Air Traffic FX Formation program.

Simulator Flying kinda went beyond just a hobby for me.

Jeremyh View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeremyh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2014 at 5:45pm
I have been involved with flight sim since the days of the Commodore 64, in the mid 1980s. I have  used every version of flight sim since then. I really dont think I could obtain any better frame rates or quality on a 64bit machine. I think there is far too much talking about machine spec instead of just enjoying the hobby.
Jeremy
Jeremyh View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeremyh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2014 at 5:47pm
I have been using flight sim software since the days of the Commodore 64 in the mid 1980s. I have used every version since then. I think we need to just enjoy the hobby instead of talking so much about who has the most outlandish machine.

JUST ENJOY.
Jeremy
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaptainIFLY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2014 at 6:15pm
Ya, whatever !!
Jeremyh View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeremyh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2014 at 6:28pm
Ha. I classic answer from someone who has no answer. The hobby is to be enjoyed. It matters not what system you have. Your tone changed when you discovered how long I have been involved in flight sim. I can even go back to the ZX81. Remember it? Probably too young.

I cannot stand geeks who are only bothered about how much ram they have and how powerful their GPU it.

JUST ENJOY. You can enjoy FSX on a basic system.
Jeremy
Jeremyh View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeremyh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2014 at 6:28pm
Ha. I classic answer from someone who has no answer. The hobby is to be enjoyed. It matters not what system you have. Your tone changed when you discovered how long I have been involved in flight sim. I can even go back to the ZX81. Remember it? Probably too young.

I cannot stand geeks who are only bothered about how much ram they have and how powerful their GPU it.

JUST ENJOY. You can enjoy FSX on a basic system.Clap
Jeremy
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaptainIFLY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2014 at 6:38pm
Mr. Jeremyh 

<peace, love and other enjoyable chocolate treats :) >

Capt. I-Fly / Jetranger !

<Mod Edit - Slopey>
Jeremyh View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeremyh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2014 at 7:03pm
sorry did not get that!!!!
Jeremy
Jeremyh View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeremyh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2014 at 7:05pm
My Mother is deceased so I know you Yanks use the words <oooooh matron>, but I find it offensive. YOU SHOULD TOO

<Mod Edit - Slopey>
Jeremy
hifly View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hifly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2014 at 9:58pm
Let's have a little Christmas spirit here and not the alcoholic kind.

Please.
Must Fly!
Slopey View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command
AirHauler Developer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slopey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2014 at 11:42pm
Calm down everyone or I'll need to moderate this thread.

Play nice please.  Jeremyh - you've been advised to contact support, I'd suggest that's the best option, however, they may be off until the 5th Jan as that's the UK holiday so your milage may vary on getting a response in a timely manner.

Everyone else - it's Christmas, so play nice :)
AirHauler Developer
For AH2 queries - PLEASE USE THE EA Forums as the first port of call.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic