This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Constellation Professsional
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Constellation ADF problem

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aj.meijer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Constellation ADF problem
    Posted: 06 Mar 2012 at 11:23am
My Constellation Pro with SP is not receiving any NDB station! It looks like the ADF is not working. However if I select another a/c select the same NDB, the ADF of the selected a/c is receiving that NDB. Then I select the Constellation again and see there the NDB is also received by the Constellation. When I tune in another NDB I get the same problem. The ADF in the Constellation is not receiving any NDB,s! The Constellation is the only a/c I have this problem with. Support is not able to help me out.
My system:

Windows 7 Ultimate.
Proc: Intel 960
FSX with SP1 and 2
mjrhealth View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mjrhealth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2012 at 4:19am
It does work, the frequency is out see my post below. Hope it gets fixed.
Haswell 4770K @ 4.2(so far) Gigabtye GAZ87XUD3H 8 Gig Cas 9 DDR3 16000 MHz Ram, NVIDIA GTX 680 2Gig Video, Win 7 64 bit.
dlkallergis View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dlkallergis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2012 at 10:54am
I faced the same problem when first installed. When selecting the ADF frequency you must calibrate (select) one frequency lower and then click by click you turn the selector up to see the desired frequency. At the first click that you see the frequency you want, you stop and your reception is OK (caution the distance). For example if you want to calibrate 404, you turn the knob to 403 and then step by step you click until you see 404, where you stop.
mjrhealth View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mjrhealth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2012 at 10:15am
Downloaded a FSX radio stack app for my android. Now i can see the ADF frequency as i tune. No guessing. Got it just for that but does come in usefull for other planes.
Haswell 4770K @ 4.2(so far) Gigabtye GAZ87XUD3H 8 Gig Cas 9 DDR3 16000 MHz Ram, NVIDIA GTX 680 2Gig Video, Win 7 64 bit.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic