This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Constellation Professsional
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

First JF visit!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dexdoggy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: First JF visit!
    Posted: 22 Feb 2012 at 9:29pm
Hi all! Just purchased the Connie; I know it has been out for a while but it is a lovely model and I am really enjoying it! She has the right amount of complexity and simplicity and a lot of very cool features!

I do have a couple of questions that someone might be able to help with...
  • Is there a "fix" for the missing glass in the pilot's opening window? It appears to be missing regardless of being open or closed.
  • This question relates to anything I fly with more than one engine (!) Is there a way of grabbing all the controls (throttle, or in my case prop controls) with your mouse and moving them together?

Think I might have to get the add-on pack with the QANTAS plane; I think there is a repaint for the flying Connie based at Wollongong YWOL (that i have walked through in real life, and have this field in my Orbx scenery!)

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic