This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Possible purchase of FSX - AGAIN

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1 hand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Possible purchase of FSX - AGAIN
    Posted: 09 Feb 2012 at 1:26pm
I may have to un-install then re-install FSX.  The problems I've had in the past ment re-installing FSX again which needed a new product key, (I won't go into detail), which was fine until Microsoft stopped support for FSXAngry.
So if I have to un-install then re-install might be alright because my computer is still the same and it will reload, great.  But if it doesn't re-install because it needs a new "key" I'm thinking of purchasing FSX again  but do the shops know this so later versions don't have this 'product key' problem?  Can anybody tell me?
Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2012 at 1:37pm
Hi,

Just ring the activation telephone number and they will sort your code problems out for you.
VulcanB2 View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VulcanB2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2012 at 6:19pm
Just because MS have dropped support, fired the dev team and released a new product does not mean you have to stop flying a sim you paid for. If the worst happened and MS didn't activate it anymore (for anyone not just you), there are ways... so don't worry.

Best regards,
Vulcan.
1 hand View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1 hand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2012 at 5:56pm
Thanks fellas, it's compforting to here that.Thumbs%20Up
mutley View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command
Pilot Extraordinaire!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mutley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2012 at 9:02pm
Originally posted by VulcanB2 VulcanB2 wrote:

Just because MS have dropped support, fired the dev team and released a new product does not mean you have to stop flying a sim you paid for. If the worst happened and MS didn't activate it anymore (for anyone not just you), there are ways... so don't worry.

Best regards,
Vulcan.

Yes but are they legal?
ColinT46 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ColinT46 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2012 at 2:33pm
Bought a copy of Flightsim X Gold from Amazon uk for £14.00 last week. Installation no problem with online activation. Gold includes Deluxe and Acceleration.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic