This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Missing instument panels 757Captain

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Summy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Missing instument panels 757Captain
    Posted: 09 Feb 2012 at 11:44am
A few days ago I bought Just Flight's "Sim Mega Pack" which is a three-disc set containing "World Airports"," C-130 Hercules", and "757 Captain". I'm having a problem with the 757 Captain. In the overhead view I can't align the IRS 'cause the panel is blank. However, the panel shows in the VC view mode and one can do the IRS alignment there. In the overhead view there's another panel on the right side that also has missing stuff. And although they can be seen in the VC, some of the buttons and switches don't work and I'm flying with lights on that should be off and/or vice-versa. Is there a fix for this? I've seen it mentioned in other forums but no one's answered the question.. Can anyone help, please? Confused
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2012 at 11:58am
Do you have both FSX service packs installed?
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
Summy View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Summy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2012 at 9:07pm
Thanks for your response..Yeah, both service packs are installed. I initially didn't install them 'cause of the  acceleration disc I installed that came with my copy of FSX Gold Edition. After noticing the missing the panels I then installed the 2 service packs. I believe I got a message saying that service pack 1 was already installed though so I didn't mess with it Are the service packs the same as what's on the acceleration disc?
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2012 at 9:06am
If you haven't already done so, please send a support request to our tech support team: http://www.justflight.com/supportrequest.asp?supportProductID=187
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
Summy View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Summy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2012 at 12:35pm
Thanks for the link, Martin. I've sent them a message regarding my prob. Hopefully they'll get back to me with an easy fix.

Regards,
George (summy)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic