This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Traffic X / Traffic / Traffic 2005
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Unhandled exception

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Unhandled exception
    Posted: 20 Dec 2011 at 7:49am
 Hi everyone, I would love to try and create some flight plans for Melbourne Airport when I get to the flight plans section in the control centre I get this unhandled exception and it wont let me do any thing What is this and how can it be fixed? Confused
freddy View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2011 at 5:17am
The old "Unhandled Exception" error again. Yep, we've seen it before. There are a number of threads in this forum about that one. Thankfully, there is a solution ...

In that section is a file for download called "Presets.zip" (direct link to file: Presets.zip).

Following the instructions provided in the FAQ section, download and install the file as mentioned.

That should solve it for you.
Darren View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2012 at 10:27am
Hi Freddy I have down loaded the file and it did not do a thing. What am I doing wrong?
tucanto View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tucanto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2012 at 12:06pm
Daren see my additional post VC10 refuel  ref the presets zip.
flabbydice View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flabbydice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2012 at 7:12pm
Hi Guys,

I too have the same issue, I tried the same fix (although I was instructed to extract the zip files to the C: and I had installed TrafficX to another drive so placed the zip files on that drive) yet still get the unhandled exception message of doom....

Please help as I'm nearly reay to start flying

Colin
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic