This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > 757 Jetliner
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2D Panel issue

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dbaliko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2D Panel issue
    Posted: 19 Nov 2011 at 8:57pm
I use a separate radar program in FSX. The panel for the 757 must be set to "always on top" because when I activate the radar screen it's behind the 757 panel. On all other panels the radar screen goes on top of the panel. Is there a setting that I can change to make it so my radar screen can be on top of the 2D panel?
reider View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2011 at 7:37pm
Look for a program called DeskPins. Its free and superb! Works in Vista and Win 7 even though not touted for them.

EDIT: http://www.snapfiles.com/get/deskpins.html

Steve
dbaliko View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dbaliko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2011 at 1:05am
There must be a setting in the panel.cfg that keeps the 757 panel on top. It should be a simple change without having to install another program as a work around?
dbaliko View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dbaliko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2011 at 5:41pm

Just Flight respondeed to my email support inquiry. For future reference it is a "Zorder" setting that controls the panel always being on top. I changed the Zorder=1 to Zorder=0 and everything works now.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic