This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > DC-3 Legends of Flight
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Virtual Cockpit gauges

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote altack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Virtual Cockpit gauges
    Posted: 15 Nov 2011 at 10:28am
Hi,

I recently bought your shiny DC-3 and I was wondering about some gauges in the virtual cockpit:
- The hydraulic pressure gauges on the right hand side of the cockpit are pegged to 2000 PSI even when the gear is moving. Is it a normal reading ?
- There is no ball in the Turn/Slip gauge (both captain and F/O side) ? do I have to reinstall the whole aircraft in order to get a useable instrument ?

Thank you in advance for your answer
RoughLandings View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoughLandings Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2012 at 9:54pm
The Turn/Slip gauge does have a ball, it's just black. It is extremely difficult to see unfortunately. If you can get in really close to the gauge you can see it, either that or the light has to be just right. I would like to re-texture it but haven't been able to locate it.
sieggie View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sieggie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2012 at 2:45am
Anybody else have messed up gauges in the C47 Skytrain? Their seems to be missing gauges and the Autopilot is offset. The Skytrain seems to be the only model that is messed up on my system.

Dave
knallgiraffe View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote knallgiraffe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2012 at 9:12pm
Yes I do....unfortunately I bought this aircraft in my Air Hauler company and now it's fu I mean messed up missing ASI, Sperry gauge...

EDIT: fixed, I copied CABs and Panel.cfg from the DC3 folders to the C47 folder.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic