This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > 757 Jetliner
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

757 Lite (Freemium)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ulflip2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 757 Lite (Freemium)
    Posted: 08 Nov 2011 at 12:55pm
All I can say is thank you just for this amazing add-on.  For those of us who have been waiting for a F-Lite Boeing product this was worth the wait.  Just Flight has outdone themselves and the price can't be beat.  The Livery packs are stunning and flying the 757 is blast.  Even if you don't care for F-Lite go get this one.  Now, how about a 737 Flite?  (some people are never happy)  Smile
Lost in Isaan View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lost in Isaan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2011 at 11:21pm
Just downloaded and so far so good!

Marketing question?

I'd like to buy the 'Bundled Package' but there is no way known I can download a 4.5 Gb file as I only have a GPRS ISP and no other option.

Can I buy the bundle and download the individual pairs one at a time?
dlusty View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dlusty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2011 at 3:54am
Hi. I have installed the 757 and it appears in the Sim Objects/Airplanes but not in the Select
Aircraft list. Any suggestions?
Dave
Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2011 at 9:00am
Hi,
The size on the site is a mistake. It's actually 400mb to download. We will get it changed
Lost in Isaan View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lost in Isaan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2011 at 11:06pm
Thanks, that's better. I was thinking later 4.5Gb is a whole lot of high definition art work!Confused

Will place my order today.
captsolo View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote captsolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2011 at 4:37pm
Just saw the HD video - how do you get those angles/shots of the cockpit ?
Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2011 at 4:41pm
Which of the two videos did you watch? The one titled "757 Jetliner - FREEMIUM" uses Walk and Follow to get the views. The other video called "Just Flight 757 Jetliner FREEMIUM - FSX HD" I think used the TrackIR headset to get the great perspective of the cockpit.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic