This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Payday

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote montkaissy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Payday
    Posted: 05 Apr 2008 at 8:15pm
Hi all
last friday, opened CP and was waiting for a big payment as usual. i was shocked when i found my weekly report is a big 0. my funds did not change since last week.
i realised that 3 days before ,i was adjusting the time on my computer, and accidently clicked the date as APRIL 2007.
i quit CP, adjusted the date to APRIL 2008. i re opened CP, and was shocked to find my budget jumped to millions, which made the 747 and even AB 380 affordable.
was the cause adjusting the date, or anyhting else?
the game of course rendered aimless, since you are always looking for a bigger plane on fridays.          any one has aclue to what happened ? was it really the date or something else?
M. KAISSY
M.Kaissy
allardjd View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allardjd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2008 at 8:29pm

Most likely it was the date adjustments.  Paydays of millions is not unusual - have had as much as 105 million in a week, but with lots of flying.  I think Dree has had more - much more.

dree View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2008 at 9:04pm
I had a few of almost 400 million Clap

But to achieve that you have to quit your job and get out of bed early... Smile

montkaissy View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote montkaissy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2008 at 11:22pm
Smilethank you for your reply
looking foreward to real millions instead of virtual ones
M.KAISSY
M.Kaissy
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic