This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Air Hauler > Air Hauler 1 General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Can u use multiple planes on one job?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 0royce0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Can u use multiple planes on one job?
    Posted: 20 Oct 2011 at 10:18pm
For instance, if there is a job that weighs 10,000 lbs., can I assign three aircraft to carry it all? Or do I have to let one plane make multiple trips?

Thanks
Royce
papeg View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote papeg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2011 at 10:27pm
Are you talking about in Air Hauler??
Greg
0royce0 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 0royce0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2011 at 2:12pm

Yes

Royce
papeg View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote papeg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2011 at 2:20pm
I would suggest posting this question in the Air Hauler portion of the forum.  The short answer is no but there are some ways of loading and unloading the AI planes yourself but I've never tried it so I'm not a good one to explain.  Ask this in the Air Hauler portion if the forum, there are a few that do this.  To find the Air Hauler just go to the main forum list and scroll down a little, you'll see it.
Greg
0royce0 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 0royce0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2011 at 5:59pm
Thank you for the quick reply. I had no idea where to start, but I do now!
Royce
One_Shot View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote One_Shot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2011 at 5:34am
A technically you can. Not 3 aircraft, mind you, but if you set the job for the ai and happen to go in the same direction, you could load some onto your plane to help out. I do that if I have room.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic