This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Chat > Videos
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

JF VFR and a Mustang

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Herky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: JF VFR and a Mustang
    Posted: 01 Sep 2011 at 7:10pm
Here's a new film I have just posted on You Tube. Its a flight over Wales, using Just Flight's VFR Real Photo Scenery ( a nice plug on You tube for the chaps) and the F1 Mustang.

I havn't made a FSX film for an while, so thought I would blow the dust off FS Recorder!

I have called the F1 Mustang, "possibly the best simulated aircraft I have flown"! Since everyone's extolling the PMDG 737, this may seem odd. I asked myself, if you had a couple million quid what would you like to fly irl?  I wouldn't be rushing out to buy a 737, but the little Mustang is definately on the wish list!  The FMC is accurate. The only missing function is the VNAV which is not modelled, along with the "Synthetic Vision" PFC.............That would probably explode most peoples PC due to the extra memory loadWink

So here it goes.

This is my Airhauler version, painted in my companies logo ( Not very bold ) gets you about 2,500 Lbs of payload with about 40% fuel. Approximately 600 NM. 

Cheers.

Herky.

PS The JF scenery is still a wonderful add on ( no I dont get any royaltiesoh how I laughed ) even though its fairly old now!

You Tube at HERKY231 or David Herky

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic