This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > DC-3 Legends of Flight
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Beacon switch!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kiosutra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Beacon switch!
    Posted: 20 May 2011 at 8:00am
Hello folks! Thought I would pop this question here to see what response I get.

For the life of me I cannot find the beacon light switch anywhere. I actually fly a C-47 for the Civilian Air Force in the U.S. Ive use my checklist for the actual aircraft for fun and for demo purposes when the aircraft is on tour (big help now that I have this add-on!) but for VC flight reference, I cant seem to find any active "switch" (ours is located on a center console above our more "modern" radio stack).

Am I wrong and ...well...blind? Granted I know you can just hit a key and blamo! Beacon light! BUT... does not help in a teaching and demo situation.

Any thoughts?
papeg View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote papeg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2011 at 2:38am
There is a beacon switch on the 2D Electrical Panel.
Greg
kiosutra View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kiosutra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2011 at 1:13am
2d kind of blows the experience and the C-47 simulator we are building.
papeg View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote papeg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2011 at 3:15pm
Sorry to hear that, I hope you find a solution.
Greg
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic