This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > DC-3 Legends of Flight
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Default DC 3 Engine Sound

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wright Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Default DC 3 Engine Sound
    Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:38pm
I am not real computer smart but is there a way to install the default DC 3 engine sounds into the Just flight DC 3 aircraft?
Lamar Wright
GEOFFERS View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GEOFFERS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:54pm
look in drive 'C' Programes then MICROSOFT GAMES folder MICROSOFT  FS9 folder then Aircaft foldert find aircraft and you will see a sound  folder.
I did alter a  sound by 1 doing a copy 'sound' from aircraft you want to steal sound from.2 delete or put sound file of the aircraft you want to change in folder.just in case you want to put it back. then put the copy of the sound folder in the aircraft folderyou want to change.
I have done to an Avro York. I used the JF Lancaster Merlin sound file and and have altered a MIG29 it had the efault Learjet
a good tip if you have memery stick make sound a set of files in folders ie fast loud jet / pass jet / large piston / twin and signal so with 3-4 clicks you have new sound
It's easy to make a small fortune in aviation. You start with a large fortune.

wright View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wright Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:43pm
Thanks Geoffers, I'll try that and make a sound folder to keep different aircraft sounds in.
Lamar Wright
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic