This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Traffic X / Traffic / Traffic 2005
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Voicepacks

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nick Harris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Voicepacks
    Posted: 15 Mar 2011 at 5:19pm

Can anyone tell me if the ATC voicepack files supplied with Traffic 2005 work in FS2004 even if the rest of Traffic 2005 is not present? I have the whole application, but it is only the voicepacks that I want to implement. It seems to me that I could do this by retaining the gvp files in the FS9/Sound folder but uninstalling Traffic 2005?

Thanks

Nick

Nick Harris
Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2011 at 7:23pm
Hi, yes they will.
Best method I would say is to install Traffic, rename your Sound file to Soundx and then uninstall Traffic. Rename your Sound folder back and you should be good to go.
You will lose the tool but if you want to keep that you could rename the exe as well and it will leave it behind.
Hope it helps.
Nick Harris View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nick Harris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2011 at 7:36pm
Excellent! Thanks for the tips too as to the best way forward.

Cheers

Nick
Nick Harris
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic