This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > F-Lite
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

F-Lite 767 DX10 compatible?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote longeneil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: F-Lite 767 DX10 compatible?
    Posted: 12 Feb 2011 at 10:11am
Hi

I have just bought a top new PC for running flight simulator. Running in DX10 preview mode is amazing. Graphics are amazing and realistic and framerates are 32+ even at Heathrow which is unbelievable compared to my last PC.

I have just bought F-Lite 767 - on the reverse of the CD case it says 'DX10 Preview Compatible' - I would read that and think - this aircraft will show textures in when in DX10 preview mode on FSX.

However, this (and 747 F-Lite) both show up white with no textures. Now, I have read on the support page to unclick the DX10 preview option in the settings which is frustrating because on the back of the CD case it says 'DX10 preview compatible'.

I wouldn't mind, but taking DX10 off impacts on framerates badly and scenery becomes only half as good as when running in DX10 mode.

So - will F-Lite 767 work in DX10 mode or not? Is there something I have missed?
The F-Lite A320 says the same on the reverse of the CD case and that does work in DX10 mnode.

Please help!!!
Wink
longeneil View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote longeneil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2011 at 11:39am
I'm discovering more about this.
Does anybody know of any aircraft that are DX10 compatible?

(I definitely could not tolerate going back to DX9!!)

Cheers
longeneil View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote longeneil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2011 at 10:02pm
Thank you for all of your help and support oh how I laughed.
Wink
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic