This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

More Velocity?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChrisE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: More Velocity?
    Posted: 05 Apr 2008 at 12:41pm
Hello there. As you may have noticed, at most UK Airports there are ques for takeoff, or landing. Lately, i have been taxiing to the runway, and pretty much obtaining a immediate takeoff! Is there anyway you can boost the velocity of traffic to make it just that bit more realistic? Also, is there a patch i can download that will replace old liveries with new, and add new airlines? (e.g Thomsonfly aren't on the game). Also changing the type of aircraft on each route, e.g Delta fly 772 to ATL from LGW on UT, in real life its the 763 on weekdays, and 764 on weekends. Many thanks in advance for a helpful answer!
The future's bright, the futures orange.

CTC Aviation
ChrisE View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChrisE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2008 at 6:12pm
Sorry, wrong forum, was a bit sleepy this morning, and thought this was the Ultimate Traffic forum! Would some one be so kind as to move it to the relevant forum pleaseeee Embarrassed
The future's bright, the futures orange.

CTC Aviation
Jeremy View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeremy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2008 at 9:38am
Sorry to say, Chris,
but the Ultimate Traffic forum went with the old forum..Censored
I was a bit upset the Traffic 2004 forum went aswellCensoredlCensoredlCensored
lucas572 View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lucas572 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2008 at 5:16pm
you want to go into the settings on FS and i think it's under either aircraft or general, you should see a slider somewhere anyway that asks how mush AI you want. Mines on about 37% a nice amount i find. 
Lucas572

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic