This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Chat > Videos
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

HD MD-11 Action!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Soya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HD MD-11 Action!
    Posted: 17 Jan 2011 at 4:29pm
Hey folks,

It has been a while since I made any new FSX videos, I only did a few last year but before I could do more, the PC died. A new year has come to pass plus the arrival of my new PC. So here are 2 videos which I been working on over the past week, 1 is more of a showcase closeup FSX video presenting the MD-11 with HD liveries up close and the other is more action orientated with MD-11 landings shown from a wide variety of camera angles/zooms etc.

I hope you will enjoys these 2 as much as I did in making them, btw best viewed at full 1080p.
Showcase MD-11

Action MD-11

Thank you for viewing, please feel free to add comments and/or constructive criticism.
johnep View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2011 at 7:35am
How were you able to site the camera at one position?
Noticed all aircraft tracked guidance lines precisely, were they AI?
Wonderful videos, as usual.
johnep
Soya View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Soya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2011 at 2:36pm
Johnep: Thank you, glad you enjoyed it. I used different camera angles to get the shots, mostly from a freeware utility called EZWalk. As for all the aircraft following the same pattern is due to recording a landing I did with FSRecorder then playing it back as AI traffic using different liveries each time.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic