This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Trains > JT General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New/existing User Welcome

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Schmidtrock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2016 at 1:20pm
Hello all from Asheville, NC USA
New train simmer longtime flight simmer. 51 years old, kid at heart, Army Combat vet.
Have been running Run8 for a couple of weeks now and love the  multiplayer aspect for prototypical
RR operations. Downloading TS 2010 right now for what looks to be awesome model railroading features. My grandfather and uncle both worked for SCL/CSX and grandpa and I had a pretty awesome layout many years ago. Looking forward to being able to do this on the PC and take up far less room! Anyway, enough of that, hello to all!
Kevin
AuscGWR View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AuscGWR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2016 at 12:31pm
Gday all from down under.
I have been interested in the Great Western Railway from a child
The Hornby Catalogue with a Castle designed by CB Collett had a real fascination
The more I read about the history of the GWR and its history just fuelled the interest
I had a model railway as a child and took the interest into my adult life
I have a decent collection of GWR railway books and recently discovered Train Simulator 2016
The chance to have a large collection of stream locomotives and railway operation is impressive
I had the chance to see Pendennis Castle and Flying Scotsman in Perth and double head a train to Northam and back in 1988 what a experience
So Hello to all
Ken
RedOne View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2017 at 10:47am
Hello from South Somerset, hoping for some advice on a train sim for lines across Canada.
Regards, Roger
wiccanwolfie View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wiccanwolfie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2018 at 10:48pm
Hello everyone

I'm Wolfie from the UK

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic