This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedObtaining Technical Support

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Obtaining Technical Support
    Posted: 01 Apr 2008 at 1:00pm

Please note that this forum is not intended as a way of providing Technical Support. Just Flight and Just Trains provide a dedicated Technical Support area on the respective home pages where you can read FAQs for products and contact a representative to obtain help.
We cannot guarantee to respond to support related questions that are posted here. For a response please use the following links:

For Just Flight support requests please click here: http://www.justflight.com/support.asp

For Just Trains support requests please click here: http://www.justtrains.net/support.asp

Technical support and Customer services F.A.Q - Frequently Asked Questions.

Q. What hours are Just Flight Technical and Customer support open?

A. Just Flight Technical and Customer support is open 9:00AM to 5:00PM Monday through Friday UK time. There is no support outside of these hours and any emails or forum postings sent or made outside of those hours will not be responded to, so please do not expect a reply in the middle of the night or over a weekend – even support staff have to sleep and occasionally enjoy a weekend off!

Q. How quickly can I expect a official response from Just Flight to my question?

A. You should have a reply within two working days, but normally we are able to respond quicker than that.

Q. Is this the Technical support forum?

A. No. This is the Just Flight Public forum. IMPORTANT: All Technical support questions that you wish to have a official Just Flight response to MUST be submitted through the support section of our website and NOT here. This is the Just Flight public forum and is not the support forum.

Q. What kind of questions should I direct at Technical support and which type for Customer services?

A. Technical support will answer your questions about Just Flight CD and DVD products of a technical nature with any issues regarding installation or operation of the product. The same applies to the Just Flight Download products but ONLY after they have been installed – they do not cover the pre-installation part of the Download products. Any questions regarding Payable Download products concerning problems ordering or downloading the files from the download shop, unlocking the product once you have received it or having issues re-installing it must be directed to Customer services

Customer services will answer your questions on any orders you have placed at Just Flight, returns and other generally non-technical questions. IMPORTANT. Customer services is your contact for any Payable download issues related to: Problems ordering and downloading the product from the download shop, unlocking the product once you have received it or having issues re-installing it.
Customer services are unable to answer any Technical support questions concerning the product operation after it has been successfully installed.

Q. How do I obtain Technical support?

A. To place a Just Flight Technical support question please go to the main Just Flight website at www.justflight.com and click on the “Support” tab on the top right side of the screen. Now select the product you wish to gain support for. Check whether your problem is listed. If not then contact technical support by clicking the link at the bottom of the page.

Q. How do I contact Just Flight Customer services?

A. Please contact our customer services department via the contact us tab at www.justflight.com

Q. Why do I see technical support and Customer service questions answered here in the public forum? I thought these only received replies when submitted via a technical support form

A. Sometimes knowledgeable forum members or the forum moderators may be able to answer your question and will normally post a quick reply to get you up and flying again but of course this is only as long as they know the answer to your question. If they do not have an answer for you then the only place you will get a reply is by contacting technical support via a support form or by emailing Customer support.

Q. I have a Just Flight download product and I have a question about it. What do I do?

A. If you are having problems ordering or downloading the product from the download shop, unlocking the product once you have received them or are having issues re-installing it then please contact our orders department via the contact us tab at www.justflight.com

If you are having problems with the actual software itself once it is installed then please contact us via the support section making sure that you state you are using a downloadable version.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic