This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > DC-3 Legends of Flight
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

DC-3 Repaints

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yancovitch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2011 at 11:24pm
anyone get the columbia repaint to work?......yea...i did Wink.......
becas22 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote becas22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2011 at 8:23pm
Hi all,
anyone is planing to make the repaint of the F-AZTE??
http://avion.microsiervos.com/images/AF74Aniv-2.jpg

Regards
rjpart View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rjpart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2011 at 9:28am
I'm getting to know the DC-3, have installed the SP but have not yet used the improved aircraft. I was thinking about purchasing the expansion pack but felt that the liveries were really more of the same - military, US and European airlines. I thought it strange that Aeroplane Heaven, an Australian based developer, did not include an Australian livery...QANTAS, Bush Pilots, Ansett, Queensland Airlines. They'd go well with the fabulous Australian scenery from Orbx.
MarioR View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarioR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2011 at 8:43pm
HI Martyn and all you you guys !

I'm new to the forum and just bought the DC-3 Legends of flight the download version. I thought that it would include the Boffalo Airways repaint of thew DC-3 but I can't find it in the game. Would you know where I could find it?

Thanks.

MarioR
MarioR View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarioR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2012 at 1:29am
I guess nobody cares about my problem.
papeg View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote papeg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2012 at 2:25am

Do you have this directory in your FSX folder?

Microsoft Flight Simulator/SimObjects\Airplanes\JF_Douglas_DC3Cargo

The Buffalo livery should be in there.

In FSX, Free Flight, select a new aircraft (press the "change" button), Where is says "Aircraft Manufacturer" filter on "Douglas".  It should be in this list, look for "Douglas DC3 Buffalo Airways"

I'm not sure if this was a part of the main release or the Expansion Pack.
Greg
RoughLandings View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoughLandings Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2012 at 7:18am
Originally posted by papeg papeg wrote:

Do you have this directory in your FSX folder?

Microsoft Flight Simulator/SimObjects\Airplanes\JF_Douglas_DC3Cargo

The Buffalo livery should be in there.

In FSX, Free Flight, select a new aircraft (press the "change" button), Where is says "Aircraft Manufacturer" filter on "Douglas".  It should be in this list, look for "Douglas DC3 Buffalo Airways"

I'm not sure if this was a part of the main release or the Expansion Pack.

The Buffalo repaint must be a part of the expansion pack because I don't have it either and I don't own the expansion pack. It's in my queue for a repaint though.
Tobus View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tobus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2012 at 7:46am
Is anyone planning to make a Flying Tigers Line C47?

Would be so great to setup in Air Hauler: my own Flying Tiger Line using C47, C46 and Connie.
Tobus View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tobus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2012 at 8:30pm
I'm trying my hand on my first repaint ever: The Flying Tiger Line DC3 depicted above. But man this is hard!!

I think this is the worst paintkit ever, since all parts within the DDS files line up just askew or offset. I got the fuselage allright (thanks for the overlap guys ), but the sharkmouth is turning out to be a real disaster, having to line up multiple DDS files.

Does anyone have pointers for me to work this out and get it right in a timely fashion?
Sabre View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sabre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2012 at 6:19pm
I was hoping to try a repaint for the DC3 Cargo variant but I can't seem to find the fuselage DDS files to get started with, it's very confusing compared to stock aircraft.

Also is it correct that the Buffalo repaint in the expansion pack which is a cargo variant has a passenger interior? Is there a way to change this?

Any help on where to start a repaint for this model would be greatly appreciated.
CaptainIFLY View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaptainIFLY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2012 at 6:51am
11/24/2012

Just now seeing this on the web on Flight Sim.Coms web site

"FSX TAME Ecuador Douglas C-47"

Textures only, you will need the payware DC-3 Legends Of Flight base model by Just Flight

update: I'm just now getting around to INJECTING this into my FSX edition, and I believe theres some mistakes in the Aircrafts CFG File entries, causing it NOT to show up !

Will post screen shots in a bit of the problemo' !! Shocked Wink
CaptainIFLY View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaptainIFLY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2012 at 11:24pm
Also found this nicely painted Just Flight Paint livery too !

"FSX Real Airlines Douglas DC-3"

File name: JF-DC-3REAL.ZIP

Gebhi View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gebhi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2014 at 5:02pm
Can anyone help create MATS livery as seen in C-121-J MATS in Constellation Professional Expansion Pack B?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic