This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > F-Lite
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Disappointed

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2011 at 7:31am
Oh yes, I have the diamonds and the vertical diamond comes down to centre then keeps going, I will try what you suggest.
johnep
papeg View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote papeg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2011 at 2:09pm
Is your NAV/GPS switch in the NAV position?
Greg
johnep View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2011 at 3:39pm
Yep, did get caught out with that in the early days on FS9 a few years ago. As I said, horizontal component is rock solid, it is the vertical component that is the problem. On my very first Tutorial flight, sailed over Zurich at 6,000' and so far have never got the vertical hold to work.
johnep
jomni View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jomni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2011 at 11:27pm
Did you try other airports?  Maybe it's Zurich that has the problem.
johnep View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2011 at 7:12am
Yes, Palma and Luton.
Don't fly the A320 often because of this problem.
johnep
gabejo View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gabejo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2012 at 7:11pm
After a year I reinstalled the 318, applied the patch and still not able to load a FSX flight plan. I've looked at the other posts and don't seem to find anything that works. Too bad. Its a nice step up from the default AC, but it seems that some of the other jets in the line up suffer from a similar problem. Guess it will go on my back up drive.
Thanks
johnep View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Dec 2012 at 7:19am
Well yesterday I downloaded the A321 under the special offer. Will try out today on the trial flight now in my mission list.
johnep
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic